We deliver short and intensive Media & Spokesperson Training to ensure you take full advantage of your media opportunities.
The pressure of an interview, the challenge of the 24-hour news cycle and the complexity of social media makes managing your message and reputation more difficult than ever.
That’s why we have built short and intensive Media & Spokesperson training programs to ensure you take full advantage of your media opportunities.
We will closely with your staff to develop their interview and presentation skills, while giving them first-hand experience in front of a camera and microphone. We will make you a more skilled and thoughtful spokesperson by deepening your understanding of the media cycle and what journalists are interested in.
We will work closely with you to develop key skills including:
- Writing media releases
- Staying in control of the interview process
- Using body language effectively
- Pitching your story
- Getting the best photo
- Using a third party or event to support your efforts
Using social media can be invaluable, but it also presents new risks to your reputation. Our tips and practical training will help you avoid the pitfalls and grow your business.
- All courses are tailored to your needs and can be conducted conveniently at your premises
- All equipment and resources are included
- Participants receive a handbook containing tips and exercises to practice new techniques
- We are available for complimentary follow-up advice as you begin to put your training into practice
Check out our other training courses:
- Media Crisis Management & Communications Training
- Professional Writing Training
- Presentation & Body Language Training
- Governance Training