Our Media Crisis Management Training gives you the skills to protect your reputation and act decisively.
A critical media incident can leave a reputation in tatters. It can destroy livelihoods, end careers and ruin emotional health.
Knowing how to respond is vital – for you and for everyone else impacted.
Our Crisis Management Training gives you the skills to take control of a situation and act decisively when confusion reigns and emotions run high.
After completing our training, you will have confidence to:
- Prepare and issue a media statement
- Face journalists and stay in control of your message
- Be aware of your surroundings when photos or recordings present risk
- Use body language to improve your confidence
- Respond to social media and online coverage
- Identify the next steps and actions once immediate responses have been completed
Our Crisis Management Training can be incorporated into a more extensive Media & Spokesperson Training course or conducted on its own.
- All courses are tailored to your needs and can be conducted conveniently at your premises
- All equipment and resources are included
- Participants receive a handbook containing tips and exercises to practice new techniques
- We are available for complimentary follow-up advice as you begin to put your training into practice
Check out our other training courses:
- Media & Spokesperson Training
- Professional Writing Training
- Presentation & Body Language Training
- Governance Training